Welcome to the largest book sale in Kendall County - Friends of the Boerne Public Library March Book Sale!
We have created a few rules to make the book sale experience pleasant for all, but mostly because the opening can resemble a black Friday stampede.
- Please mind your manners like your mother taught you. Anyone who fights, hoards books, shoves, pushes, scoops tables or exhibits any other boorish behavior that brings us close to tears will be expelled.
- We love courteous and polite book dealers. Please scan as you go at the tables only.
- Please supervise your children. Unattended children will be fed sugar, given a puppy, and shipped off with the excess books at the end of the sale.
- Please show your receipt as you exit the building.
- Please don't sit on the floor. The building can get very crowded at times and someone may fall over you.
- Please replace books you do not want on the table they came from.
- Please do not open the boxes under the tables. I guarantee you there are no million dollar books under there.
- Cash and check are accepted. No credit cards. Who do you think we are? Wal Mart.
- Boxes placed in the holding area are considered sold. Please do not sort through books in the Holding Area.
- Sunday is $5.00 bag day. We provide the bag. If you have purchased a book bag from the friends at a prior book sale, this will be honored. You may fill your bag with any books and there are no limits to the number of books you may buy.
|Click picture to enlarge|
See You At The Book Sale!